So where did all this come from?

My friend Matthew Loughrey and his family lost their beautiful daughter Emily Rose Loughrey to cancer in 2007. Matthew Loughrey and his youngest daughter Jessica Loughrey cycled from Lands End to John OGroats on 02 June-12 June 08.

In 2007-08 the Loughrey family and his many supporters raised over £56,000 for the charity.

This year he has stepped up his own challenge by cycling from Chatham to Gibraltar from 02-12 June 2009. See his blogs for more information. http://chatham-gibraltar.blogspot.com/

It's so inspiring that I took on the challenge of trekking in Iceland in August 2008 and now set myself my new Challenge to take part in the London Triathlon.

So about me: I am Just-Paula, I am 38, a subject leader in ICT, I have two wonderful daughters my Sarah (Sezzbag) and Leanne (Leannie-babe). I believe that life is about living, give to others and just be yourself. So about the challenge: Well its starts with a nice swim, a slow bike ride and a gentle jog ! Not! So this blog is going to be about my training leading up to the event. I can swim, I can jog, and just about ride a bike! So here's goes nothing..........

Sunday 9 August 2009


Thanks to Matt for all your support with my challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment